I couldn't stay away any longer! PICS ADDED

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! I have ssoo missed you all! Not sure how long I have, so this is going to be quick. If ya all remember I was having computer problems. Well the thing was beyond repair and was trashed after I tried a last effort to fix it... It left the house in three pieces. :oops: Anyone want me to fix their computer? :twisted: SO... We now have no computer at home and I only get to use one when I am at the library every two weeks or so. At first (at first? I don't think I have been on here for 6 months or more!) RT had to slide. I was not sure how in the world I was going to keep up with everything. Well, now things have started to settle down. I am learning how to keep up with 5 different web tabs at once and type faster. :) After I finished everything I HAD to do I thought I'd hop over here. Imagine my surprise at the changes! It looks great! :p May take me awhile to figure out where everything is. Anyway, hopefully I am back. Well, at least bi-weekly.
Quick update on my babies. :)
I bred Ebony and she had babies on May 10th. A wonderful litter of 9. One was a runt (like a quarter the size of the others) and did not make it. So, now I have 2 whites, 4 blacks, and 2 brokens. I am planning to keep one of the does from this litter. I do not have pictures with me right now, but I'll try to remember to bring them next time.
Well, I think I'll go have a look around before it is time to leave. :) It is good to be back!
Hey, I have 2 twirly stars now! I can't believe I missed my twirly b-day!

Heritage Homestead":1960hade said:
At first (at first? I don't think I have been on here for 6 months or more!) RT had to slide.

Good guess! Your last post was December 16th! :eek:

search.php?author_id=1160&sr=posts

Anyway, hopefully I am back. Well, at least bi-weekly.

I hope so! We have missed you too.

I bred Ebony and she had babies on May 10th.

I'm glad Ebony had a nice litter for you! Looking forward to seeing pictures if you remember to bring them next time. We need some of the sheep, too! Any lambs this year?

Very glad to see you back, HH! :D

Computer problems suck! You might want to watch for a used system on CraigsList. Some people update their systems just to have the latest and greatest, so there should be good deals on second-hand equipment.

Glad Ebony is doing well for you... Hope to see you back on a regular basis before too long.

First of all here are some pictures!!
SAM_1111.JPG

And now...
This is what happened when I tried to get them all lined up for a perfect website photo... Didn't happen!
SAM_1160.JPG

They were still while eating though! :D
SAM_1165.JPG
SAM_1158.JPG
SAM_1159.JPG

MamaSheepdog":3ofobmhw said:
Heritage Homestead wrote:At first (at first? I don't think I have been on here for 6 months or more!) RT had to slide.Good guess! Your last post was December 16th! search.php?author_id=1160&sr=posts
:oops: Happy belated Christmas, New Years, Easter... Did I miss any? :)
MamaSheepdog":3ofobmhw said:
We need some of the sheep, too! Any lambs this year?
Don't ask.
We switched breeds this past year. We sold all our Shetlands and bought a "bred" Icelandic ewe. Icelandic sheep are good for meat, wool, and milk. Our ewe, Lady, was with a ram from October up to today. And she isn't bred!!!! :evil: I think she'll end up at FC. :twisted:
MaggieJ":3ofobmhw said:
You might want to watch for a used system on CraigsList.
We know a lot of people who shop on Craigslist. My Dad is not one of them. He has heard a lot of bad stories, so he fells better if we don't buy stuff from there. Even though a good friend of his has tried his best to change his mind. Guess the library will have to do for me. :)

Latest posts

Back