I couldn't make this up if I tried

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gulien

Reaction score
I noticed the little house lop buck had some nasty mats in his groin and under his jaw. The skin looked tender, and they didn't pluck out easily, so I clipped them out.

It was only after admiring my handiwork, that I realized I had just "man-scaped" a rabbit. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Gosh-darn My Life

gulien":vx8agiyz said:
It was only after admiring my handiwork, that I realized I had just "man-scaped" a rabbit. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Gosh-darn My Life

Not quite sure what this means?

skysthelimit":dfytoo8s said:
gulien":dfytoo8s said:

Gosh-darn My Life

Sorta like a man getting his groin area waxed? Bunny Brazilian! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OneAcreFarm":2hu1b105 said:
skysthelimit":2hu1b105 said:
gulien":2hu1b105 said:

Gosh-darn My Life

Sorta like a man getting his groin area waxed? Bunny Brazilian! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...

I don't wax (sorry about the TMI). I can't imagine a hairy man enjoying that...
Someone asked on the JW FB page if buns were given a health clip. I never do, unless they are matted, and only jrs, but I hear show English Angoras are are... :roll:

The little JW buck I rescued was so matted that he couldn't breed! And he's not the only one who has ever needed trimming there, so if you put it that way, I guess I'm pretty good at man-scaping rabbits!

Ugh, the things I do for my angoras.... :p

gulien":3u4dvqgo said:
Hobbit is anxious to see if the lady rabbits like his new look.

:lol:

Well, they'll know just by looking whether he is ready to do the job, at any rate. :roll:

PSFAngoras":3izf4jfv said:
The little JW buck I rescued was so matted that he couldn't breed! And he's not the only one who has ever needed trimming there, so if you put it that way, I guess I'm pretty good at man-scaping rabbits!

Ugh, the things I do for my angoras.... :p

Pet groomers too. I have done a LOT of butt-trims on dogs and cats..........

Latest posts

Back