I believe they are all sold....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm_bunnyloft

Reaction score
A nice woman contacted me tonight and is interested in buying all of the Jersey Woolies I have left available. She is coming tomorrow to see them but it sounds promising.

Keeping fingers crossed but you just never know. I have been dealing with a woman on 5 kits for 2 weeks now. :x

I believe it is. The woman is also bringing me two bales of hay for my bunnies. I still have two rex and Three pets to feed. :)

Oh and there is a show coming up here the last weekend in January and there will be some angora breeders there.... Or so I have been told. A couple of them that breed both English and French Angoras at that. So maybe just maybe Ill find some that I like enough to bring home, there as well.<br /><br />__________ Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 am __________<br /><br />So its early up to get them bunnies groomed. :shock: Actually I groom them often so it wont take but a quick brushing over and cleaning trays before the people get here. I havent done trays in a few days because of the stupid weather.

Hopefully it will all work out.
It took me a year to get buns from my Rex breeder, and another 6 mos to have the seal and cal Rex moved from Colorado to here. A guy just bought a holland and a JW buck last week, and I that's been ongoing since October. I thought I'd never close that deal.

Its a local 4H family so I am hoping it works out. I am giving them 2 sr pairs of proven breeders and 4 kits for $100. And I am to get two bales of hay. :)

Latest posts

Back