i am still alive!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
just trying to keep this baby in for another couple weeks. i am selling off my does and plan to go to boise or salt lake after baby is born to find some GOOD does for my rabbitry. I am also selling all my small babies i have my female mini rex and the 2 new ones because i just cannot take care of them right this minute. :cry: but in a few months when baby gets here and i am over the birth and back into a routine i am so going to go back to breed my meat does but i am holding off on my mini rex for a year or so. I just didnt want anyone to think i had died or dropped off the earth. i am just trying hard to keep baby inside for 2 more weeks. but we just dont know if we can or not.

definitely hang in-- especially the baby. You know and respect your limitations at this time- good for you, the baby, and the rabbits!!

Good luck keeping that baby in! Any idea what you'll be looking for breed-wise when you are able to get back into breeding?

Latest posts

Back