I always want stuff

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeenutdesigns

Reaction score
The place next door had their trailer house repo'd like a year and half ago, if not longer. They left a good sized building that may have once been the beginnings of a house or storage shed. It's a good structure, but the windows are knocked out and it needs a little TLC. I would love to have it to make an indoor rabbitry. I could put cage wire over the windows for ventilation. I already have a window AC unit I could put in there for summer time. A little vinyl flooring and sealing up some cracks to keep out some of the vermin, and it could make an awesome bunny barn.

I can't really afford to by 10 acres (I think) just for one run down building for my rabbits, but that doesn't keep me from wanting to.

Ah, but think of all the other things you could do with those acres! Profitable things, fun things - more rabbits, crops to sell, other livestock... It would practically pay for itself, n'est-ce pas? :mrgreen:

SB

I'd settle for 5 acres with a few buildings. 10 would be great because then I could have horses which I'm in the proc3ess of selling mine so we don't have to deal with my mom and stepdad anymore. We will have officially given up the entire farm to their junk collecting. My mom complained about the amount of stuff my grandpa had kept over his lifetime. I think being a pack rat is genetic. I refuse to give in. I sell stuff off when I know I won't use it for years.

We got screamed at a couple weeks ago because without telling me she wanted to use it my mom took over my 2nd colony stall. Stripped it down to the aglime, took away all our plywood, mats, and nest boxes, pulled out the tposts and fencing we put up to make divided pens, removed all the wood from the stall side and put it in the side between colonies, and we just walked in one day to find it taken apart. Apparently she wants to put a trailer there. Now we are ungrateful, irresponsible, horrible children because we didn't help.

I'm just done with that side of my family. They don't have any support for my problems and they expect me to read minds. Is there a quiet way to remove your mom from your facebook so you can post to everyone else? :roll:

akane":3otnkyxr said:
Is there a quiet way to remove your mom from your facebook so you can post to everyone else? :roll:

Yes, there is. Add the name to your "restricted" group, then set all your posts to share with everyone, except restricted. Problem solved! :hmm: :whistle: :-o :laugh: :delete:

I'd be happy with 1 acre. Ten acres is like dying and going heaven, the only place I'll ever be able to afford that much land.

Should I mention I already have 25 acres and it would be cheaper just to build a building on land I already have?

You can never have too much land. After all idiots could buy it and use it for nefarious purposes. No no it's better you own it. My dream involves 10 acres (or more) some Sweedish Flower Hens a few horses, some cows and a nice bunny barn.

I would say buy it if you can, can't go wrong with more land. I always wanting more land. We recently moved from 17 acres, to 80 acres. And I still want the 30 acres that was severed just before we bought and because I want to be sure no one puts a house right out my front door.

I grew up in the city so I think I will always be land hungry....thankfully where we live ow land is cheap still

I kinda want to buy that property just to make sure I don't get neighbors. I'm a land hog, too. I had 40 at our old place. Started with 12 and bought 2 more plots.

Latest posts

Back