Hutch coming along!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissapell

Reaction score
It is only a wk and a half left before I go to pick up my new rabbits and only 2 wks before the rest will be delivered to me! My hubs has been working on the hutch for me in between all the crazy rain. This one will hold (4) 9 ft 3 hole cages. It is butted up close to the house for protection from wind rain and neighborhood hoodlums. The back side will be covered in lattice so i can grow vines for extra shade.

Attachments

• DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    336.6 KB · Views: 529
Wow, nice frame work, how lucky are your rabbits going to be? I just like anyone now days that acually goes the extra mile to build somthing cool, I would say that your husband is a keeper. :hooray:

SyP":1c6wi418 said:
Wow, nice frame work, how lucky are your rabbits going to be? I just like anyone now days that acually goes the extra mile to build somthing cool, I would say that your husband is a keeper. :hooray:
Yea, He is pretty handy to have around even if he has taken over the bunny crown of dominance.

We have started putting in the cages now! I am so excited!

Attachments

• DSCF0063.JPG
    DSCF0063.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 477
  • DSCF0065.JPG
    DSCF0065.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 477
  • DSCF0066.JPG
    DSCF0066.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 477
It looks great! :p The only problem I see is that the cages are empty! :eek: Glad that will soon be fixed! :lol:
Make sure you post pictures when you get your new buns!

That looks fantastic! Can't wait to see pics with happy bunnies in residence.

Latest posts

Back