Husband needs to give shots

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss M

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
please help me with directions for my husband, my mom needs to go to the hospital and he will have to give shots by himself.. he's never given shots and I've never done it alone. thank you everyone, talk more later

It's easier with two -- one to hold the rabbit in place and one to do the pinch of the skin and inject. Could one of the kids help him? Hope both your Mom and the Dustbunny will be fine.

It's easier with two -- one to hold the rabbit in place and one to do the pinch of the skin and inject. Could one of the kids help him? Hope both your Mom and the Dustbunny will be fine.
Thank you MaggieJ! Both of our kids have flown the coop. Bob is alone with Aslan. But apparently he is getting it done.

Thank you for the well wishes!!

wow... it's been a long time since we've heard from you Miss M! Glad your hubby has a grip on things!
Thank you ladysown! I should be back some now, just have to get my mom past this surgery.

My husband is doing awesome, finding ways to lure Aslan for his shots, and getting it done. When we left Aslan had taken a turn for the worse and I gad begun much more aggressive treatment.

He's not actively writing at the moment but he is developing his stories. He was so young when he started, he's bringing them up to a much more well-studied and developed level.
Good for him. It shows maturity and progress when a writer can reread an earlier story and see ways to improve it. I thought he showed promise even when he was beginning.

I'm still pounding the keyboard too. I finally realized I had three novels rolled into one, divided it, and now I'm doing revisions on the first book. Hope to have it done by the end of 2022.

Good for him. It shows maturity and progress when a writer can reread an earlier story and see ways to improve it. I thought he showed promise even when he was beginning.

I'm still pounding the keyboard too. I finally realized I had three novels rolled into one, divided it, and now I'm doing revisions on the first book. Hope to have it done by the end of 2022.
I really appreciate the way you encouraged him and gave him advice. He was very attentive, too.

Glad to hear you're still at it too!! That's amazing, to realize you have so much material that it needs to be a trilogy!

It's amazing to me that the story keeps expanding like bread dough. It's one of those stories that could end up being a family saga. In real life or in fiction, even ordinary people lead extraordinary lives.

One day we'll have to get caught up properly. It's very nice to see you back.

It's amazing to me that the story keeps expanding like bread dough. It's one of those stories that could end up being a family saga. In real life or in fiction, even ordinary people lead extraordinary lives.

One day we'll have to get caught up properly. It's very nice to see you back.
That's so true.. I taught my kids that everything has a history. Even a pencil has its own history.

Latest posts

Back