how to store rabbit poop over the winter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoodat":1h791c4q said:
Gardeners are almost as crazy as rabbit raisers.
HEY! I resemble that remark, (on both counts).
i_am_fine.jpg

Just got my first order for bunny berries! :p 5 bags! :lol:

I am headed into Bakersfield today anyway, so will meet the guy in a parking lot of one of the stores I'll be heading to.

Thanks Mary Ann and Duman!

I think that he will definitely be back for more. Turns out it wasn't a "funny fern" grower after all, but rather a nice young couple with a little girl (3?) that started a raised bed vegetable garden about three years ago, incorporating lots of compost in the beds originally.

The garden didn't do very well this year, so they think they have used up all of the nutrients in the soil. Kind of a "duh" moment :roll: for those of us that amend every season (multiple times!), but I give them credit for the effort. :)

Even though the bunny berries wouldn't go to waste here, I am pretty pleased to have made $25 bucks on bunny byproducts! It cost me nothing but the effort of bagging the stuff up... which was actually less effort than loading it into the wheel barrow and spreading it around myself. :p

And there is plenty more being "manufactured" every day, anyway. :D

Thanks Mary Ann and Duman!

I think that he will definitely be back for more. Turns out it wasn't a "funny fern" grower after all, but rather a nice young couple with a little girl (3?) that started a raised bed vegetable garden about three years ago, incorporating lots of compost in the beds originally.

The garden didn't do very well this year, so they think they have used up all of the nutrients in the soil. Kind of a "duh" moment :roll: for those of us that amend every season (multiple times!), but I give them credit for the effort. :)

Even though the bunny berries wouldn't go to waste here, I am pretty pleased to have made $25 bucks on bunny byproducts! It cost me nothing but the effort of bagging the stuff up... which was actually less effort than loading it into the wheel barrow and spreading it around myself.l
And there is plenty more beingmanufactured" every day, anyway. :D
What kind of bags do you use?

Latest posts

Back