How to "Pot-up" a Rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Alberta and have Standard Rex, and know of three more people (minimum) in the area who also have Standards

Awesome idea!

I am up near Grande Prairie (5 hrs North of Edmonton) and there is a rex breeder here. Thats where my girl comes from :) Seems like the Mini's are the favorite though, there are more mini breeders then standards.

Lizardslaps":2e42i7m4 said:
I have pots to try this with don't know how well it will work with 12lbs bunny's though but if it makes them happy its good

My Beveren have buckets from Lowes- they match the rabbits too!

IMG_6253.JPG

The Jersey Woolys have small buckets from the paint dept. of Home Depot:

IMG_7444.JPG
PistolPackingMomma":2e42i7m4 said:
I don't have my bunnies yet, but I'm definitely going to do this for them! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!!!

No problem! Just my way of spreading a little bunny happiness! :)

Wyldrose":2e42i7m4 said:
Awesome idea!

I am up near Grande Prairie (5 hrs North of Edmonton) and there is a rex breeder here. Thats where my girl comes from :) Seems like the Mini's are the favorite though, there are more mini breeders then standards.

Minis are more popular everywhere. *Sigh*

MSD - The bucket from Lowes ... how many gallons is it? 3? 5?

I'm definately going to have to try this when we build the rabbit barn.

I'm assuming you all use taller cages than just 18"?

Carol, the big buckets are 5 gallon I think. The little ones for the JWs are 2 gallon.

I have standard 18" cages.

Awesome! Thanks for that info.

I think I'm going to have to start a "journal" to keep track of all the stuff I want to do when we built the rabbit barn! :lol:

cnichols":2pnupo96 said:
Awesome! Thanks for that info.

I think I'm going to have to start a "journal" to keep track of all the stuff I want to do when we built the rabbit barn! :lol:

You Better make it a large one, what with how ideas keep flying here!!! and then, to make it easier-- enter the thread link in the journal where you write the ideas---

Was going to put in a few this week but it looks like we are moving for a few months so it will wait until we arrive at our destination.

LOVE how happy your rabbits look lounging in the buckets, so cool!

Latest posts

Back