How high do yours lift?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schipperkesue

Reaction score
Until yesterday I have experienced does 'lifting" for a breeding by simply tilting their hind ends up a little to facilitate the buck.

Well, yesterday's display of 'breeding eagerness' left me flabbergasted! a Flemish Giant doe leaped from my arms into the buck's cage, spun 180 degrees and lifted her hind end about 8 inches off the ground and shoved her business right in the buck's face. He actually had trouble taking her up on her offer, she was so high off the ground! The breeding was completed and the BOTH raced around the cage, stomping their feet, doing the happy dance.

Now, if that isn't good sex, i don't know what is!

:lol2: That's my favorite kind of lifting! It's freakin hilarious, even more so if it's a huge doe and a poor little buck just can't reach. I had a doe stand so high on her tippytoes she lost her balance at the slightest nudge. :lol:

lol, I had a doe do that. I put her in with a younger buck and when he mounted she lifted him up off the ground!!!

Just a question... is she middle-aged??? :lol:

:rotfl:

Speaking of rabbit sex... my 8yr old likes to tell all of my customers about rabbit sex.... and how our buck "looks at River and says "Heeyyyyy sexy rabbit"... yeah, you won't get it unless you've heard GanGam Style :roll:

It's rather embarrassing.

Susie570":2l6c2w1n said:

Speaking of rabbit sex... my 8yr old likes to tell all of my customers about rabbit sex.... and how our buck "looks at River and says "Heeyyyyy sexy rabbit"... yeah, you won't get it unless you've heard GanGam Style :roll:

She is young, you sassy girl. I am the middle aged one.

I don't think that poor buck had a chance for any lyrics to run through his mind..sigh! (Or maybe Psy! :lol: )

Schipperkesue":1j7gg3wq said:
Susie570":1j7gg3wq said:

She is young, you sassy girl. I am the middle aged one.

I don't think that poor buck had a chance for any lyrics to run through his mind..sigh! (Or maybe Psy! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: Our buck is surrounded by does... so that probably IS pretty much all he thinks about, poor guy.

Back