How do you "table" breed???

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmywalt

Reaction score
I would love to see a YouTube video or at lease some pictures of how to table breed rabbits.

I try to hold our doe so her legs are back, but it doesn't seem to help. It's like our buck can't find the target, or her tail might be down.

What is the proper way to table breed? Videos or pictures appreciated.

Thank you.

It's really very easy. I put the Doe on the table cross ways to me, head to the left. Slide my right forearm under her belly right it front of her back legs. Bend my wrist and "jack her up". Have a helper place the buck on the table and when he approaches her I take my left hand and grab a hand full of fur on the back of her shoulders and pull it forwards towards her head. When you do that the tail will pop up and he heads home. :mrgreen:

When I "table" bred my rex doe she was in the bucks cage I just "scruffed" her a bit but instead of pulling up I pulled toward her ears just enough so that her tail lifted. It was enough to get the job done. He got two fall offs and she kindled 7 last night.

Latest posts

Back