Horror Pee 2!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnies50

Reaction score
Horrorpee_zpsgpulgdfw.png

I wasn't sure if this was the horror pee (see Nyctra's Horror Pee thread :twisted: ) or Caramel just wasn't getting enough water? :shock:

That looks close enough to horror pee to me! :shock:

:lol:

How's Caramel doing? Is he warming up to you yet? Were you able to fix the parasite issue? Poor bunny... and I'm sorry you had to deal with that right off the bat. :(

He's doing great (lol, I can't tell if he's a boy or a girl yet. I'm not quite sure how to tell, to be completely honest :lol: ) and it seems like 90% of the fleas have disappeared. :shock: I was going to get a flea comb from Petco but then all of the fleas disappeared and I wasn't so sure then.
I trained him to come when I called, and he's much more friendly now. :)
My only beef (besides the fleas XD) is that when I let him outside, especially on an open area with lots of grass - he starts jumping high, and fast. Even when he's not on a leash. And I'm afraid that if he gets away...well, with the scared nature he already has (he hides a lot. I mean a lot)....if he gets away I'll never find him again. :roll: Stupid of me, but it's true. :( I can't seem to get rid of the way he likes to hide out, and he almost tries to shrink when you pet him.
Otherwise, very friendly. I think he likes oatmeal too much. :roll:

Easy Ears":w14uvzdn said:
Can't find the previous thread... :?
Were you concerned about blood?
Nope. :lol: I thought he was getting too little fluids, because he's never drunk any of his water as far as I could tell (if the bowl was dry, then there was a puddle on the floor :roll: ).
Is that something bucks do only, or both does and bucks??

Latest posts

Back