Hoooo-Wheeeee !!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today we got our satillite hook-up for internet. Oh my !! I can actually view pictures posted here ( and other places ) It feels like flying to go from page to page so fast ! I'ma Happy Camper !! :mbounce: Even loaded all gazillion smilies in about a minute. Woot !!!

( just had to share.... :bunnyhop: )

Thats great!! I am looking forward to that it won't be available here until November, it was suppose to September so I'm not sure what happened there but I quess we will have to wait a few more months.

ja... on dial-up we connected at 26kbs. On a Good day. This really does seem super fast ! I was even able to updaye the anti-virus...in about 10 minutes... it used to take at least 4 Hours...... And... now i also can post pictures ! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

uh oh.....<Ann starts looking around for huge files of pictures>

Congratulations :D (the whole highspeed interent thing makes me laugh...one of our Senators has said he won't rest until everyone in the state of Wisconsin has highspeed internet available!! er...Mr Senator? how about getting a simple PHONE available to the boonies? I could live with out DSL if I at least had a PHONE!)

Latest posts

Back