Honest shoppers

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story! I just hope they didn't destroy their football eligibility by accepting the shopping spree.

That's really neat! :p

The shopping spree wasn't from anyone connected to the team or anything, so hopefully it will be okay.

I know if I was Mom to any of them, I'd be needing extra facial muscles and a wider head to smile as much as I wanted to! :D

Miss M":25gwxbpf said:
The shopping spree wasn't from anyone connected to the team or anything, so hopefully it will be okay.
Unfortunately, I don't think that matters to the NCAA. Not sure whether this particular school participates in NCAA sports, or another collegiate athletics association.

OT: I'm a little sensitive about this issue these days because of the Johnny Manziel thing. (For the record, the NCAA could find no evidence whatsoever that he accepted money or other considerations in exchange for his autographs. Those who accused him to ESPN refused to cooperate with the NCAA investigation. Manziel had apparently not taken adequate steps to ensure the autographs wouldn't be used for commercial purposes, thereby inadvertently violating a minor NCAA rule. As a result, the University--not the NCAA--gave him a 1/2-game suspension for the game against Rice this coming Saturday, and NCAA accepted that penalty.)

Latest posts

Back