• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holland Lop Trio For Sale! SW Louisiana!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANH Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have decided to sell out my Holland Lops. I am just more interested and wantto focus more on my Mini Rex herd now, so I want to sell these guys to make more room for the Mini Rex! All are fully pedigreed and come from great lines! Pics of each can be seen on my website's Holland Lop page.
Will list below some info about the Hollands for sale -

Patton's Spike. Tort Sr. buck. DOB: 5/8/09. Sire: Heavenly's Eclipse (Blue Tort.) Dam: Patton's Cookie Dough (Broken Sable Point.) Nice, smaller buck, but is brood quality only, because he has a missing toe (was that way when I got him from his past owner!) Is proven and produces nice babies!

Patton's Sally. Tort Sr. doe. DOB: 5/8/09. Sire: Heavenly's Eclipse (Blue Tort.) Dam: It's A Tort Thing's Stormy (Broken Black.) Larger built doe, so she can't be shown. Proven and is a great mother - will even foster other babies (recently raise a little of 4 Mini Rex babies for me along with her son!)

Rayne Drop's Blue Belle. Blue Sr. doe. DOB: 3/22/09. Sire: Rumfelt's Yogi (Chocolate.) Dam: Angela's C3 (Broken Black.) Nice doe. Has been shown, and did well. I haven't had the chance to breed her yet, as I was showing her earlier this year, and now it's just too hot to breed her (I won't breed in the Summer.)

Asking - $100 for the trio or will sell individualy for $35 each (would prefer to sell them all together though!)

Also, have a Jr. Tort buck out of Sally x Spike for sale as well. Could make a nice show prospect. Asking - $20 or will through in for FREE with the Sr. Trio.

Prices are negotionable, as I am really just wanting to move them out soon, and find them good homes! Will consider trades for rabbit cages or supplies (looking for a tattoo pen, and some other things as well!)

Located in Rosepine, La. (SW Louisiana area - about 1 hr. North of Lake Charles, La.)

Thanks,
Ashlee<br /><br />__________ Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:00 pm __________<br /><br />All the Holland Lops have now been sold!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back