Holland Lop buck

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
This is Pistacio, he's a very young Broken Senior. He won his class every time he was shown as a Junior but hasn't been shown yet as a Sr. I was messing around and trying to figure out how to uplaod and attach them to a post. I hope this works!

image.php

Thank you guys, hopefully we'll find out next Saturday what the judges think of him.

palmettogirl":15vq8vns said:
Let us know how the show turns out. I'm new to rabbits and I'm trying to figure out what to look for as well.

So are we! I think his strong points as compared to what we now have are his crown, ears and shoulders. Hopefully we'll be breeding him soon to a doe that's lacking in those areas. She has taken BOSV at a show and has been 2nd at worse everytime shown because of her ears but now weighs over 4 lbs. The folks we bought him from have many BOB and several BIS and reserves.<br /><br />__________ Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 am __________<br /><br />Well Pistacio went showing Saturday and did OK. His string of class wins continued and he took BOV and BOSV in the brokens in the two shows. His lack of maturity cost him with a much older Solid Senior Buck taking BOB in both shows.

Latest posts

Back