Ho-Hum

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitterMomma

Reaction score
Today our oldest turns 18 and in a few days he will graduate. Very happy and so proud of him but it's bittersweet. Time just has gone by in a blink of an eye. I keep thinking to myself.. all these moments flash into my mind overpowering me with deep emotions. I am not his biological mom, He was six when I came into his life and his brothers were 5, 2.. I was only 18 and became a wife and mom overnight. It was not easy as there was a lot going on in their lives but it was well worth it. They changed my life and me forever.. for the better. The inspired me and taught me what love really is. Now I look back and see those little hands and how they have become big strong hands.. praying I have taught them enough to brave this world.Image4.jpg Gah sorry I am just a big fluff ball of emotions right now as this is our first to leave home and next year our middle son. I am truly blessed to have my sons.

Interesting post subject line choice! And what a responsibility at age 18. Congratulations, it sounds as if you have been successful at what is a difficult job when they are yours from birth. And don't be dismayed if they seem to want to "flee" at first. They are becoming individuals, and WILL return eventually (usually with someone in tow, LOL) if you did your job right, as it appears you have! BTW, I like your tag line, it is spot on.

dragonladyleanne":w2ant0m9 said:
Interesting post subject line choice! And what a responsibility at age 18. Congratulations, it sounds as if you have been successful at what is a difficult job when they are yours from birth. And don't be dismayed if they seem to want to "flee" at first. They are becoming individuals, and WILL return eventually (usually with someone in tow, LOL) if you did your job right, as it appears you have! BTW, I like your tag line, it is spot on.

Thanks so much! yup I like to say I bore them in my heart hehe. They truly are everything to me.. never easy letting them go but I know its only a temporary go so they can soar on their own and return to tell me of their journey. :)

I feel for you. ((Hugs))

My eldest son is sixteen, and I am not looking forward to the day he moves out. Especially since he plans on moving to a "free" state, like Arizona or Texas.

It sounds like you have done a fine job, considering you are not relieved to finally get him out of the house! :roll:

Latest posts

Back