hmm, I wonder about relationship....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I just found Marsha out of the cage-- soaking wet, eating the hay from the dog crate that is outside.. No, I did not forget to latch her cage door last night, She was still in there an hour ago!!! looks like I will need to double or triple her cage hooks- as she pushed the upper corner of the door,bending it, and getting out by squeezing through--- I am wondering how related she is to "Wild Child"-- perhaps I will find the pedigrees this weekend as I sort through stuff! I need to re-enter them anyway!

I am a big fan of snap hooks, like what is on a dog leash, in each corner of the door. My only escape was when I had a spring hook in the middle of the door.

eco2pia":3iaz6nz0 said:
I am a big fan of snap hooks, like what is on a dog leash, in each corner of the door. My only escape was when I had a spring hook in the middle of the door.
I have one of those on my only outward-opening cage, which Thumper is in. Wouldn't be without it!! If Thumper was inclined to escape, I'd have one on each corner, too.

I left my snap bolts behind, but I can order them from my dog supply catalog-- meantime, I'll use paper clips to keep her from pushing the corner far enough out to get her head through. Silly rabbits

I found one of the chickens out this morning. yup. We have three in the "infirmary" inside the house. Cage door still firmly latched. eyup. yup. She was just standing there looking around, clucking and muttering to herself, as chickens do. NO clue how she got out.

Just wanted to share :)

:cute: oh yeah, i KNOW that look!!!

I put the buns in the carrier and bought them in tonight-- Marsha was still looking a bit damp, so they all get tospend the night withme-- getting apple bits and scritches...

Latest posts

Back