hit the jackpot

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demamma

Reaction score
Got a call from my x he was trimming his Mullberry and willow trees. So I lowered my back seats and turned my van into a truvan. I think my neighbors are groaning whenever I show up with my van filled with stuff. I have hauled pallets, lots of wood, bricks and trees in my truvan. I braided a lot of the willow into wreaths to use later. Right away gave them some of the Mullberry. All I heard was happy munching noises. Here's some pictures the leaves and branches were being pushed down as I packed it in.
Filled van. downsized_1011131039.jpg
Happy rabbits
downsized_1011131341.jpg
downsized_1011131340a.jpg

Attachments

• downsized_1011131340a.jpg
    downsized_1011131340a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 623
  • downsized_1011131339.jpg
    downsized_1011131339.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 623
Hope you stuck some big willow and mulberry branches into 5gal buckets of water to plant next year!

Not enough space to grow here. The house next door has Mullberry. No one lives there so I help myself to the tree. My x got the property so I get trimmings from him.

Jackpot!!

Sooo...9 bales of hay in a van? Tell me what type of van this is, please. I'm hoping/praying I get a job working for our county (=huge jump in $$) and will be looking for my own vehicle at that point. Besides, I need something to haul "stuff" in --a farmgirl needs to be able to haul "stuff"!! So, a van sounds like a better option than a truck...talk to me! :)

I don't know how many bales my van will hold it does hold 3 when I lower the back seats. Would hold a bit more if I took center seats out which is easy to do. I have a Honda odessey.

Back