Hi from N.C

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Her Farmstead Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hello I've been reading for awhile. I am in western North Carolina. I raise New Zealand Rabbits for meat and to sell. I have a 5-hole hutch (that is full of course) and a tractor that goes in a pasture.
I have a question for you guys. What do you think about my rabbitry name Her Farmstead Rabbitry? I live on a farmstead!

Hello I've been reading for awhile. I am in western North Carolina. I raise New Zealand Rabbits for meat and to sell. I have a 5-hole hutch (that is full of course) and a tractor that goes in a pasture.
I have a question for you guys. What do you think about my rabbitry name Her Farmstead Rabbitry? I live on a farmstead!
Welcome! Your name is great!

Im in southwest va and will soon be in the market for a second buck. When you have one to sell could you contact me with pics of your stock and prices? Thanks!

Welcome! Your name is great!

Im in southwest va and will soon be in the market for a second buck. When you have one to sell could you contact me with pics of your stock and prices? Thanks!
Yeah of course I have a litter available next weekend my prices are $30 for 1 and discounts for multiples. I am in Marion N.C though so I don't know how far it would be for you.

Yeah of course I have a litter available next weekend my prices are $30 for 1 and discounts for multiples. I am in Marion N.C though so I don't know how far it would be for you.
That is a bit far...a little over 2 hours. I am near mt airy. But it might be worth it to me...not quite as soon as that! I need a couple more cages first. But i def need to diversify with some good stock. How often do you have litters for sale?

Latest posts

Back