hey ya'll! i'm back! :-D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SterlingSatin

Reaction score
hey ya'll, sorry i've been missing in action for a couple months. I was getting a strange error screen every time I tried to access this site :-((( Which was unfortunate because 1. i missed you guys, and 2. i wasn't able to ask any questions :-( but it seems as if my computer has decided to behave again, thank goodness. so, my participation on RabbitTalk will hopefully resume! if I dissapear again, you guys know what happened :p

I have found that threatening the computer doesn't work as well as opening it up does. If you open it up, it will realize your threats are serious, and it will probably start behaving again. :p :lol:

Glad you're back!

Welcome back, Sterling!

I would be bald if my computer did that to me! The computer probably wouldn't look too good either. :angry:

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the puter problems! More importantly, how's the bunnies doing? :p

thanks everyone! definitely glad to be back
AnnClaire":3m2345xj said:
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the puter problems! More importantly, how's the bunnies doing? :p
bunnies are great! herd of 20 at the moment with a litter on the way. planning for the summer show season right now ;-) got a few wonderful bucks i'm excited to get up on the table

Cool - I am thinking about taking a couple to my very first show in March!

go for it! it's a ton of fun! start small so you don't have to go up against the big boys on your first try though :)

yay! good luck! i'm sure it'll be a ton of fun! i look forward to rabbit shows more than any other rabbit related activity anymore. so much fun to meet other breeders, sell stock, maybe pick up a few ribbons... ;-)

Latest posts

Back