He's a Keeper...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm_bunnyloft

Reaction score
This is my Sable Marten Buck that I am keeping Out of KK and Double Shot. He is so darn cute. I am hoping that he turns out to show. I want to take him to the Nationals in May. :) He needs a name yet......

I will add pics of the other keeper buck later today If I have time.

Attachments

• w2012-12-18_23-16-02_513.jpg
    w2012-12-18_23-16-02_513.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 687
  • w2012-12-18_23-17-43_244.jpg
    w2012-12-18_23-17-43_244.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 687
Oohh, you could have fun naming him, if you wanted... You could totally name him after a brand of liquor, or a fancy shot, or an adult beverage. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Manhattan, or Scotch on the Rocks, or Whiskey Sour.

Thanks Lindsey. The other one is very similar but Siamese sable.
I was working on names and pedigrees and this wind storm knocked the power out, just long enough to shut down my computer and lose everything. :/ Go figure.....

Thanks for the name ideas. I am terrible with names. People will end up with bunnies named john and Fred. Lol<br /><br />__________ Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm __________<br /><br />The best of the kits that are now 8 weeks old unfortunately died on me during the move. He had super tiny ears and really nice hips and type. But well that's how luck would have it.

Maybe I'll start getting litters of does now. :)

thank you. I can't wait to start showing him in the spring. :)<br /><br />__________ Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm __________<br /><br />I just measured the ears on some of the 8 week old kits. The sable marten's are 1 3/4 inch and the Siamese sable that I am keeping is 1 7/8 inch. They have nice hips and shoulders. And they have a nice top line and coat. And they are the sweetest little things. I am so pleased, just wish I had a scale to know what they weigh. Maybe after the first of the year. :)

Back