Here's for you, Homer!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galadriel

Reaction score
Okay, BWK and I are both sick and so we played a marathon of "Zoo Tycoon " yesterday and hopefully today too ;) . Yesterday: BWK's turn, I'm slightly bored, so I go and get my new tools, wire, and a fixed pendant (no chain) I got at Hobby Lobby on sale. I sit next to BWK and start working...

P8190729.JPG

P8190730.JPG

It didn't take very long; all it was was just a few loops.

wirebeading.jpg

There you go, Homer! My first at home wirebeading project! :p

MamaSheepdog":rpo884hu said:
Nice job, Galadriel! :D
Shuuucks! :oops: :oops:
MamaSheepdog":rpo884hu said:
How does it clasp in the back?
Built in hook-and-eye type thing in the back, not very pretty, but if you're close enough to know that, then you're too close! :lol: (I have very long hair.)

MamaSheepdog":23dlaoxw said:
Nice job, Galadriel! :D
Shuuucks! :oops: :oops:
MamaSheepdog":23dlaoxw said:
How does it clasp in the back?
Built in hook-and-eye type thing in the back, not very pretty, but if you're close enough to know that, then you're too close! :lol: (I have very long hair.)

Very cool Galadriel. (ya should have made BWK model for ya. :lol:) Sorry I missed this yesterday, I'm helping setup the rabbit barn for the State Fair (600+cages) and dropped dead when I got my own chores done last night.

Hope you two feel better soon! If not I'll have to send the nurse over.
bunny_nurse.png

Homer":e4684gss said:
Hope you two feel better soon! If not I'll have to send the nurse over.
bunny_nurse.png
I think they'd both stay as sick as possible, just so you would send the nurse bunny over! :lol:

They are feeling a little better now. BWK has a lot of goop in his head and a fun-sounding cough, but his fever is down. Galadriel didn't get it as badly... she's been just a bit "under the weather", like I have.

Miss M":h1w6c321 said:
I think they'd both stay as sick as possible, just so you would send the nurse bunny over! :lol:
I can do that if it will help but...she carries this harpoon thing and really likes to use it. :p
th_nurse.gif

Miss M":h1w6c321 said:
They are feeling a little better now. BWK has a lot of goop in his head and a fun-sounding cough, but his fever is down. Galadriel didn't get it as badly... she's been just a bit "under the weather", like I have.
Hope you ALL get over the crud soon. Summer time colds are the worst! You can't stand being cooped up but when you try to do something you realize it won't work. I always end up wanting to just step on the cat's tail to see how loud it will howl.
FEEL BETTER SOON GUYS!!!

Homer":16a2rmjx said:
I can do that if it will help but...she carries this harpoon thing and really likes to use it. :p
Well, in that case, I know Galadriel will NOT want to meet her! Oh, dear, is she ever needle-shy! :shock: :lol:

Homer":16a2rmjx said:
Hope you ALL get over the crud soon. Summer time colds are the worst! You can't stand being cooped up but when you try to do something you realize it won't work. I always end up wanting to just step on the cat's tail to see how loud it will howl.
FEEL BETTER SOON GUYS!!!
Thank you! :) We're feeling better, but now Mom has it! :( She's doing okay, but now we still have to try to keep Shay from catching it!

Back