Her First Litter!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrymomma1991

Reaction score
My daughters rabbit bun bun had her first litter about 2 weeks ago. We managed to only lose 3 and had to sadly cull one :( . He was paralized and couldn't move his back feet.. But here is a ew pics. This is also my first time dealing with baby bunnies! we have 7 healthy bunnies hopping around!! :lol:
I will attempt again to upload photos mine kept saying to big blah blah lol

:pinkbunny: Congratulations on your litter. What breed are the babies? You have a big litter.

Sorry it took so long to reply.. I forgot about this post.. they are a mini rex and californian mix!!

__________ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 pm __________

These are the only two I could get to work right now :x .. They are 3 weeks old here... Ill try and get more to work tomorrow if you want to see more :p<br /><br />__________ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 pm __________<br /><br />I haven't been on this site long so I am still working out how to get all the pics to post sorry ladies it took so long!! we currently have 7 alive healthy and thriving!!

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 476
  • ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 476
very cute bunnies!
more! more!
I am very impatient and can't wait for my own rabbit to have babies! (which means you are making me jealous :help: )

Awe im sorry.. Hopefully we will be having another litter soon with a satin :) and I will upload more picture later tonight!!!<br /><br />__________ Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm __________<br /><br />WOOHOO got all my picture to upload today! Hope you like them :p

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 423
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 423
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 423

Latest posts

Back