HELP

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackiibunny

Reaction score
I am new to this site & found a rabbit I would love to give a wonderful loving home, but I'm not sure how to adopt on this site & the direct message doesn't work until I post 20 things. Could someone help? I'd really appreciate it! :bunnyhop: :shock:

I would like to adopt Mandarin, but I couldn't find the direct message name for them. This is the one I want

I apologize for the difficulties you are having, Jackiibunny! I know it's frustrating, but the new member restrictions are there for some very good reasons. I'm posting mobile right now, so I'm not up for getting detailed, but we had some people signing up just to cause trouble. It's made us more cautious, which makes things a little more difficult for you, but spares RabbitTalk a LOT of problems.

You won't be able to message or email another member until you reach the post limit. You can post in threads, though, so perhaps you can express your interest in the rabbit that way.

Please be patient, and tell us all about your rabbit plans, ask questions about rabbits or housing or colors. Let us get to know you, and you'll have 20 posts before you know it. :)

I completely understand! I've been looking for an orange & white netherland dwarf rabbit for weeks & I finally found one, i can't seem to get ahold of who is selling it. I'm getting a hutch & supplies this weekend. This is similar to the hutch I found <br /><br /> __________ Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:06 pm __________ <br /><br /> How can you tell when it was posted?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 255
Jackiibunny":200klal4 said:
How can you tell when it was posted?

It is right up at the top of the post itself:

Netherland Dwarfs for Sale! Eastern Washington

Post Number:#1 Unread postby KatzNetherlands » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm
Here is a list of bunnies I have available currently.... Let me know if you are interested!

The ad was posted in July of last year, and that member has not visited the forum since March of this year.

In viewing their profile, I found their rabbitry website. You might have better luck contacting them that way.

http://littlebigzbunnies.weebly.com/

Latest posts

Back