Help, weird color in Holland Lop eyes.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerbunny

Reaction score
Wasn't quite sure where to put this topic. I was working on posing one of my new Holland bucks recently and noticed how weird his eyes look. Any ideas on what is up with his eyes? They look the same on both sides and I haven't been able to dig up anything information about it. None of my other rabbit's eyes look like this. He is a Jr, broken tort buck.
20140602_120348_zpse3b771af.jpg

oh that's odd... and the pupils aren't naturally round either. I'd be wondering if something was wrong with him.

Thanks, I posted in the colour section and did determine he is a VC, I actually just got him a BEW girlfriend and am starting a little side colour project :)

VC are just vienna carriers, they do not show any markings or eye color issues and appear normal. VM are vienna marked, they have marbled eyes/white odd markings/blue eyes/etc that are not just the normal. How did you determine he was just a VC with since he has marbled eyes? Not being smart just don't understand the reasoning.

heh, meant he is VM, still getting used to the terminology.

He has the funky eyes and he is a false charlie.

Back