Help needed, becoming more official.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxmarblebuns

Reaction score
I was working on swapping my records over to digital templates (post on those coming soon) to be a little more “official” and organizing. I thought that while I’m doing that I might as well make a few things regarding sale/purchase of rabbits/items. I have a general idea of the answers to the following questions, but want to make sure I don’t miss anything important.

My questions are:
What should I include in a buyers Agreement?
What are some thing to include in a “re-homing” package?
What are some important things to make very clear about the sale/purchase?
Good resources/websites to include in a “first time owners” Email?

Think, resources/information that a reputable breeder would have on their website, except I don’t have a website lol. Any other tips/answers to questions I didn’t ask are very welcome, thank you.​

Here's how we do it:
Often times our bunnies are sent home with a bag of pellets.
For disclaimers, we would want to clarify if the rabbit has been hand raised or is more skitish and nervous around people.
I haven't had to create policies yet... I'm not sure I will, normally we can work around the customer.
Some people have a rabbit care list on their website... I have considered it, but I doubt I will, there is just so much information about that already.
And our email is basically the rabbitry's name... Make it something memorable!

Back