Help me stay in Vermont!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

As you may or may not know, I moved here to Vermont in August to study Sustainable Agriculture at Sterling College. This has proven to be an amazing opportunity for me, specifically regarding the rabbit industry. I'm developing an independent study regarding outdoor infrastructure for rabbit production, have started raising fodder for the farm's herd, reorganized the record keeping system and housing design for the rabbits, and hosted a rabbit slaughter workshop for my fellow employees at the school. Aside from these amazing things, I'm taking classes that hone my skills as a woodswoman - I'm now skilled with my own felling axe, can build a pretty great little fire in the wilderness, and orienteer like a boss (map & compass work).

Unfortunately, a paperwork mix-up and unexpected denied loan application are threatening to send me back home! I don't like asking for money, but even the teeniest bit counts. If you don't want to think about sending some college kid money, think of it as donating to the future of colony and pasture raising rabbit research (because that's essentially my whole work here at Sterling). Please, please consider donating, or if you can't share this everywhere - Facebook, Twitter, tattoo it on your cheek...anywhere!

Thanks so much fellow RT members!

Here's the link - http://www.gofundme.com/vermontorbust2014

Latest posts

Back