Hello From Southern Indiana!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPleiades

Reaction score
Hi! I’m the mother of six here in southern Indiana. We’ve recently gotten into foraging and being more self sufficient and trying to live off the land and what we can grow or raise. We’ve never raised rabbits before so we have a LOT to learn! I’ve already learned some things just from scrolling through a few threads and I’m definitely looking forward to learning more. Thanks in advance for all the tips and hints! 😊

Hi! I’m the mother of six here in southern Indiana. We’ve recently gotten into foraging and being more self sufficient and trying to live off the land and what we can grow or raise. We’ve never raised rabbits before so we have a LOT to learn! I’ve already learned some things just from scrolling through a few threads and I’m definitely looking forward to learning more. Thanks in advance for all the tips and hints! 😊
Howdy! Welcome to rabbitry. I am still learning a lot myself, but I am always happy to help (if able)

Latest posts

Back