Hello, again!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
Trying to get back into some things after being gone a while. The past almost-year has been pretty tough. My mom fell and broke her hip last May and had hip replacement surgery. After she got out of rehab, we brought her here to live with us for a while. She just left last week to move up to my sister's place in Connecticut, so I'm hoping that now I'll have a little more time to hang out here.

:welcomewagon:

Long time no see!

Thanks for taking care of your mom. :)

Now that you have an "empty nest" (of a different sort!) it will be fun to see what you do with the homestead to fill your free time. :)

Welcome back!

I missed y'all, as well! I've Facebooked with OneAcreFarm a few times, but that's been pretty much it.

In addition to my mom leaving, my 2nd son moved out and went to California in January, so I'm down to two at home and one away at school (an hour and a half away).

I'm also down to two rabbits, after losing several in succession to old age (and one to unknown causes--suspect heat last summer). Hoping to breed my remaining pair, a Brazilian doe and a Rex buck, in the next month or two. I wish I had been able to get a litter or two of full Brazilians before I lost my Zil bucks, but it wasn't to be.

Latest posts

Back