Hehe, I haven't really posted in a while so... *PICS*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of some of my current spots. I'm also going to include pics of the 5 I'm picking up at nationals this year. :mrgreen:

Firstly here's Diamond Hill's Ed, he's a black senior buck, he's my foundation buck, yes he is really chopped in the HQ, something I'm trying to improve. Father of all my current kits,
9211939.jpg

Here's Sugar Rush's Jet, he's a junior black buck, homebred, my pick of my litter of 5. He's just turning 6 weeks.
7964469.jpg

Here's Anodyne Acre's Angel, senior gray doe, mother of Jet. She is the sweetest doe ever.
3934949.jpg

Here's BKM's Mousse, junior chocolate doe, I really like this doe, besides her HQ. xD
5290593.jpg

& last but not least, here's Sugar Rush's Giselle, junior chocolate doe, she's 5 1/2 weeks, sweetest little thing.
5908516.jpg

Here are the 5 I'm picking up at convention!

Here's Reg'd G.C Meg's See Ya - Senior Lilac Buck with 4 legs
607044535.jpg

Here's Reg'd Khotton Tale's Chloe - Senior Chocolate Doe with 1 leg
696836672.jpg

Here's Burrough's Layla - Senior Lilac Doe with 1 leg
184205207.jpg

Here's Reg'd G.C LC's Carmina - Senior Chocolate Doe with 3 legs
759446508.jpg

& last but not least, LC's Rosario - Junior Blue Doe
414891003.jpg

Hehe, that's all for now! :)

I don't know squat about "Spots", but I like See Ya and Mousse. All of them look really nice, though.

Hehe, thank you! I've had the spots since January & I love them. Best breed I have ever owned. They are great moms & just alot of fun to have.

Back