Headed to Pryor, OK 3/1. Anyone else?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvabunny

Reaction score
Barring another freak wind storm that collapses entire trees on my front porch, I intend to make this show with my sister. I will have at least 8 elops and my sister will be showing, and selling, Satins.

Anyone else? <br /><br /> __________ Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 pm __________ <br /><br /> I know of at least 3 other elop breeders going, and there are about 16 others who say they will be there on facebook.
Sounds like it's going to turn out to be a pretty decent show.

I don't know if you'll see this before the show. My daughter was told about the show and would like to come but I don't know any details. Is there a website with info and what is the facebook page people are discussing rabbit shows?

I'm sorry. I didn't see this before we left at 4 am.

The facebook group I use is bunny friends show group. It lists the upcoming shows and has an events button that lists them all in dated order. The next show I will be attending will be the triple show in Duncan on March 14-15.

I am pleased with how this show went. I'm sure the bunnies won at least 2 legs. I'm iffy on another 2, maybe even 3. I get confused when you start talking about opposite wins. Took BOB and BOS in the B show, got a couple of BOV's and BOSV. Got 5 of the 6 rabbits registered. One doe was just a few ounces underweight. Bought a beautiful sable point mini rex jr buck that I needed like a hole in the head, but he is soooo pretty. Sitting here on my lap as I speak.

Got to see lots of good friends, had lots of good competition, good company with my sister, and even a pretty good drive, considering it was 3 hours and beginning to freezing drizzle by the time we got home. Looking forward to the next one. See you all there!

luvabunny":281qoloq said:
I

I am pleased with how this show went. I'm sure the bunnies won at least 2 legs. I'm iffy on another 2, maybe even 3. I get confused when you start talking about opposite wins.

not certain if it will help... With BOS or BOSV wins... There still needs to be 5 rabbits of That sex shown by at least 3 exhibitors for legs to be won.
Hope there were enough for the legs. :)

Latest posts

Back