Having problem with a breeding line. Should i keep or

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The rabbit that was sick with the mould in the feed by mistake. Is now sick again. I dont know why. She stopped eating and drinking. I gave her everything i can think off. If she isnt getting better tomorrow. I will have to cull her. This is from the same line i had to do other rabbit . ... I dont think this line is much good. ..I have a buck from this line .... Should i cull him to because it comes from the same line or can i take a chance and use him and see how it goes.

Has he been bred? If he has, what are the kits like? Any issues like with his sibs? If he hasn't been bred yet and he's got lots of good points I'd probably try him a couple of times to see. Is it a shame if you have to cull him or just annoying? If its annoying then you're probably not going to miss him, if its a darn shame try him and see what you get

That's how I gauge a lot of decisions, by how intensely I feel about them rather than logic or rational thought.

What can I say, rational and logical are not the first two words that come to mind when describing me :oops: :D

I would try him out and see what he throws. You can always eat them all later if they aren't worth keeping!

3mina":3jci2aqn said:
What can I say, rational and logical are not the first two words that come to mind when describing me :oops: :D

I think you are very rational and logical, with a touch of wicked wit. :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":1bu9moqu said:
I would try him out and see what he throws. You can always eat them all later if they aren't worth keeping!

3mina":1bu9moqu said:

I think you are very rational and logical, with a touch of wicked wit. :twisted:

Shhhhh......nobody is supposed to notice :cool:

Latest posts

Back