happy Thanks Giving

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
post-what-are-you-thankful-for-thanksgiving-contest1.jpegHappy thanksgiving, all! I am thankful for my amazing children and loving family, for wonderful folks like you, for a warm home, enough food and the ability to draw breath for another day on this amazing planet. Blessings to you and yours.

Happy Thanks Giving to you to TRF! My thanks would be all the great friends I've made here over the years. That and having such a valuable resource as R/T.

a01a4ff285e45068d70cf4174db51784.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am so thankful for my family, my friends, and as TRF says, the fact that I am drawing breath. Special thanks for the fact my mom is still here this year.

Peace and love to all.

The food :lol: That's it. I don't come from a big family and most of what little family we had has more or less told us to fak off over the years or just wants nothing to do with us, so it's just me, my grandpa, my dad and maybe my aunt like it always is.

Wow that was depressing. But at least there's food LOL. :gnight:

Thanksgiving was always the big family gathering when I was a child--at least 3 and often 4 generations--and I miss the ones who are gone and regret the way we've scattered. Still so much to be thankful for--
all the sunrises I saw this year
that the new barn is finished and Zach never fell off the roof
early blooming hepatica and late blooming monk'shood and all the colors in between
frog song and birdsong and brooksong and the music we make together in the evenings
the delight of each food in its season--the satisfaction of food we grew and stored for winter
wwoofers who came to learn and help--and were actually helpful and good company as well
the woods walk we took after breakfast, cooking together to make a home-grown feast, this day to rest and read and sing
and so much else--beauty and blessing wherever and whenever I stop to notice.

Thanks to all of you. Whether or not this is "Thanksgiving" wishing you good gifts and time to cherish them.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and ALL!
I had a great time with friends and extended family.
Iam thankful that I am still around and have my very best friend
still with me to love and support me in all the things I do!
Or try to do, even if she does think I'm half out of my mind at times!
Times are tough with all the troubles in the world, and still we all find,
our little islands of peace and comfort no matter what dares to go on around us.
When we have our loved ones around us, ALL is well!
May the world find it's pathway to PEACE before it's TOO LATE!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer: :aquarium:

Latest posts

Back