HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Happy New Year.
Where has 2010 gone?
We had plans for tonight and tomorrow, but they both fell through. So we are just going to stay home and watch a movie. what's everybunny else doing?

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and everyone of us!
May all the good things come your way
in 2011 ! I have seen more than enough short comings!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

yah, yah...whatever....
happy-new-year1.jpg

Happy New Year to everybunny here! I've gotten all of the snacks, soft drinks (including sparkling grape juice), and treats. In a little while I'll get out a few games and a jigsaw puzzle. We're going to have an EARLY New Year's Eve party with the family, and hopefully go to bed at a DECENT hour so I can start the new year right! The teens/20s can stay up late if they want, as long as they don't keep me and the 9yo up.

Happy New Year! The very Best To All!
My New Years Wish For All Of You... May peace break into your home & may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline & laughter assault your lips! May happiness slap you across the face & your tears be that of Joy! And lastly, may the problems you have, forget your home address & each and every day be blessed! :)

Happy New Year to eveyone. I'm an insurance agent who contracted with a major carrier for the medicare open enrollment period, so I am manning the phones for those last minute folks who need coverage. Going to midnight....yup, I like to party! Hope you all have a fun and safe night :) Or you all could stay on here and keep me entertained.

You're manning phones for a medicare open enrollment insurance thingie? oh lordy....I sure hope you survived. About the only thing I can think of that would be worse/more complex is insurance agent for New Orleans before and after katrina :x

Happy 2011 eveybunny :) I've made a resolution to just give into rabbitosis because ... well... it's less costly than therapy :lol: (but not by much)

Hoppy New Year! I stayed up late, to hit midnight, fell asleep at 11 pm, woke up at 1 am. Then I wake up at five...six month olds don't take kindly to being told to "go back to sleep"...

I have so many goals this year, lol. Like every year. :) Love that thing you wrote, Pickles!

I was thinking about it being the year of the rabbit, and how neat it would be to start a commercial rabbitry in one of those years.

Latest posts

Back