Happy Easter Month Rabbit Talk Friends! *Pic*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickles

Reaction score
Just want to take this time to wish all my Rabbit Talk friends a Beautiful Easter Month!
Pie posed for a cute picture to share with everyone! :D

Piepicforeaster2011.jpg

Happy Easter to all! *Hugs*

well done pic...and now that I know he fell asleep with them on I don't feel sorry for him.

yeah for you having such a tolerate bunny. :)

eco2pia":k2tzvw3h said:
Bunny ears on a bunny? That is ridiculous. I love it. Happy Easter to you too!
Being an English "lop", Pie always wanted to know what it would feel like to live life on the wild side and go "straight eared" for a day! LOL! :lol:

__________ Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 pm __________

ladysown":k2tzvw3h said:
well done pic...and now that I know he fell asleep with them on I don't feel sorry for him.

yeah for you having such a tolerate bunny. :)
He is such a fun-loving guy... I just adore this lil' fella! :)<br /><br />__________ Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 pm __________<br /><br />Thanks MaggieJ & Ottersatin (a four-eared bunny... LOL!) :)

Frosted Rabbits":3lfs5xru said:
and the perky ears are colored just right for spring---- oh, to have such a tolerant rabbit---
LOL! He truly is a tolerant & easy-going boy. I have spent so much time with him over the past many months to make him the ultimate "snuggle bug" (he even loves belly rubs!). Not to mention, he's an ELop and they have the best temperaments of any rabbit I know! :)

Back