HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zass!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you have a splendiferous, delightful, delicious birthday, Zass, chockfull of sun and fun!

I'm so very glad you are an RT member!

:happysun: :feed-ducks: :giraffe: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :springtime: :swinging: :campfire:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZASS!!! :p

Bunny_Birthday.jpg

Thanks everybody!!!

I had a great B-day. :D
Cuddled bunnies, cleaned and summerized the rabbitry, painted, messed with quail, peeps, and eggs, had lunch with the family at presque isle, and applied tanning agent to the coyote pelt I've been working on, and probably more stuff I can't remember because I'm SO sleepy.
:cats-bed: These are my first few days off after working about two weeks with no breaks and swapping between third and first shifts for training...I don't sleep schedule easily to begin with.. Hope next week is less crazy..
:bunnyhop: :egghatch: :lilbunny: :egghatch: :lilbunny: :egghatch: :bunnyhop:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZASS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :mbounce: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations: :grouphug2: :grouphug2: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u:

MamaSheepdog":27q7z2kq said:
Happy birthday, dear Za-ass!!!

*snicker*

According to the post you made here how-many-does-needed-to-feed-your-family-t29651.html, you need five more does... I'm hoping that you have "birthday credit" toward more bunnehs to fill the void! :mrgreen:

:roll:

I won't be buying many bunnies, but...I hope to get some credit towards cages. ;) I have all my girls bred, and would love to keep 5 more doelings. :p

Here's the coyote I'm working on. That's a 6' privacy fence. Seriously. :shock: My co-worker is all like "Oh, I shot a yote, nothing special, but it's my first one so I'd like to keep it, could you tan it?"

I was thinking, you know, a COYOTE sized yote... I totally forgot that PA has these big "brush-wolf" coyotes. First time seeing one up close, and I have to say, I am impressed.

Attachments

• DSCN2589.JPG
    DSCN2589.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 1,836

Latest posts

Back