Happy Birthday to MamaSheepdog!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the reluctant farmer":21kbunh2 said:
While we may tease and say you're this: :eek:ldgeezer:
Your wit and passion for living help you stay like this: :egghatch:
Many, many more to you, and thanks for all you do and for your generous sharing! :farmer2:

Aww! Thanks, TRF! :oops:

3mina":21kbunh2 said:
glad I wasn't late with the birthday wishes :)

You got in just under the wire! :D

OneAcreFarm":21kbunh2 said:
Happy Happy Birthday (late, but hey, better than never!) to the bestest Sistah in the whole wide world!

Thanks, Sistah! Your pulling an MSD with your tardiness! ;)

Miss M":21kbunh2 said:
Hehehehee... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just you wait, Miss M... I'll get you, my pretty! :twisted:

the reluctant farmer":24oxdj4x said:

Wait what? :? We're teasing? :shock: :shock: I mean, uh...haha yep, teasing.... :|

I couldn't agree more with the rest of the quote though. You sure make sure I don't get rusty with my :pokeeye:

Anywho, going back under my rock to sleep.

Thanks, Ramjet and Squidpop! :D

mystang89":kvtbwz1f said:
the reluctant farmer":kvtbwz1f said:

Wait what? :? We're teasing? :shock: :shock: I mean, uh...haha yep, teasing.... :|

WHEW!!!

*Wipes brow with relief*

I thought something was wrong with you for a minute! Other than the usual, of course!

I couldn't agree more with the rest of the quote though.

Ruh-roh. Maybe you have been abducted by aliens after all... :beammeup:

But... aww, shucks! :oops: Thanks, Mystang!

You sure make sure I don't get rusty with my :pokeeye:

Anywho, going back under my rock to sleep.

That's the spirit! Get plenty of sleep so you will be in proper :pokeeye: form! :yes:

En garde! :duel:

:twisted:

I am so sorry I missed your Birthday MSD. I will have have to make it up to you somehow. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. :roll:

Thanks, Duman! :D

Beekeeper10":11vv7j8v said:
I am so sorry I missed your Birthday MSD. I will have have to make it up to you somehow.

No need to apologize- and you just did! I got to reread all of my birthday wishes, thanks to you! :p

Miss M":uqv6z3li said:
:lol: I think Mystang must be sick, though. He hasn't :pokeeye: you recently, as far as I can see.

I'm pretty sure he has either been abducted by aliens :beammeup: or his wife has gotten a bit heavy handed with the :frypan:.

MamaSheepdog":vq7qd5w9 said:
I'm pretty sure he has either been abducted by aliens :beammeup: or his wife has gotten a bit heavy handed with the :frypan:.
So then... what you're saying is that while in most people, brain damage from multiple skillet impacts would be likely to make them testier and more prone to poking Moderators, since he was already that way, the same injury would actually make him more docile and sociable?

Miss M":1drqxyps said:
So then... what you're saying is that while in most people, brain damage from multiple skillet impacts would be likely to make them testier and more prone to poking Moderators, since he was already that way, the same injury would actually make him more docile and sociable?

Yes, exactly! Well, kind of... the scientific application of the skillet results in brain rehabilitation, making the subject more amenable to suggestion from the wife (or Moderator).

Miss M":32tylj2h said:
I think we should open up a rehabilitation clinic! :p

Only if Mystang's wife will be a partner. Obviously she has the technique down pat. ;)

Yes, good point... we obviously must have her on board! No need to go through lengthy and costly experimentation, when we can partner with an expert! :yes:

Wait, what? What happened? There are apparently some things going on here of which I am completely unaware of. My head still hurts from the wife unexpected hormonal episode so I must not be all with it :?

The_Dutchess":28xvby4i said:
Nothing says happy birthday better than a cute bunny!

Aww! He can come to my birthday anytime! I promise that carrot cake will be on the menu for all wabbits attending. :D

mystang89":28xvby4i said:
My head still hurts from the wife unexpected hormonal episode so I must not be all with it :?

Ba-ha-ha! Miss M! He blames hormones! :rotfl:

Can you say "denial"? :twisted:

Hismones, more like it... :mrgreen:

Hermones cause hismoans...

MamaSheepdog":2fmhyxbb said:
Ba-ha-ha! Miss M! He blames hormones! :rotfl:

Can you say "denial"? :twisted:

Hismones, more like it... :mrgreen:

Hermones cause hismoans...
Quite! :explanation:

And this is evidenced right here:
mystang89":2fmhyxbb said:
Wait, what? What happened? There are apparently some things going on here of which I am completely unaware of. My head still hurts from the wife unexpected hormonal episode so I must not be all with it :?

His grammar centers seem to be slightly damaged. :eek:

MamaSheepdog":1gaj1waj said:
The_Dutchess":1gaj1waj said:
Nothing says happy birthday better than a cute bunny!

Aww! He can come to my birthday anytime! I promise that carrot cake will be on the menu for all wabbits attending. :D

Softfall (my always-hungry Silver Fox) says he would LOVE to come to your birthday.

P.S. Don't tell his mama about the carrot cake, he's on a diet because he's on the pudgy side.

Latest posts

Back