Happy Birthday, RabbitTalk!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
-------------- :happybday2u:

--------------- :happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear RabbitTa-a-a-alk!!! :choir:

--------------- :happybday2u:

:mbounce: RabbitTalk is four years old today! :mbounce:

:fireworks1: :band: :beer2: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :beer2: :band: :fireworks1:

I can't begin to imagine how many rabbit owners have been helped by this forum over the years... but fortunately, MidnightCoder can give us at least some idea:

Total posts 209624 | Total topics 19090 | Total members 2579

Averaged out over the last 4 years, here are a few relevant statistics:

Posts per day: 143.54
Topics per day: 13.07
New users per day: 1.77

Of course, that doesn't tell us how many people have been helped simply by browsing the forum without joining :missing: , but I know there must be many more out there that have benefited from the shared knowledge here.

:bow: Thank You MaggieJ and MidnightCoder for all the work you have done and continue to do to provide this forum for all of us! :bow:

RabbitTalk is four years old today! :bouncy:

We wanted a rabbit forum that embraced all aspects of keeping rabbits and welcomed rabbit people of all types. We launched the forum on December 16, 2009 and were pleased as Punch at the immediate enthusiastic response.
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I'd like to say a special word of thanks to my son, MidnightCoder, who created the site and who maintains it so well, as well as to my wonderful moderators, past and present.
:thankyou:

Some statistics:
Total posts 209624 | Total topics 19090 | Total members 2579

Averaged out over the last 4 years, here are a few relevant statistics:

Posts per day: 143.54
Topics per day: 13.07
New users per day: 1.77

:cheer1: :cheer2: :hbd: :cheer1: :cheer2:

I really enjoy it here. Having owned forums in the past, I know how much work they are. In fact, I gave mine away because of it!

I also love that I can come here and talk about all aspects of rabbit raising. Meat, cute pets, fiber, and just generally chat with a great and kind group of folks!

Thanks you guys for making such a fabulous forum.

How time FLIES when your having FUN!
Who would have even thought that a forum
such as this would get so large so quickly
and be SO HELPFUL to so many!
This is the GREATEST place to come for Rabbit information,
or just to post or boast about your rabbit trials, tribulations
or any old rabbit related experiences!
FOUR years has gone by so quickly! :hbd: Rabbit Talk
and :thankyou:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RT!!
So, glad for Rabbit Talk. I'm sure that having Rabbit Talk has saved some bunny lives... and some human's sanity! :)
Thanks to MaggieJ and MidnightCoder for all your time and hard work!
Thanks to MSD, OAF, and Miss M for all your time and effort being Mods!

Happy birthday, RabbitTalk! I'd like to add my thanks to MaggieJ and MidnightCoder for putting it together and maintaining it. I can count how high it is on my list of favorites with one finger. :)

:thankyou:
Thank you so much to everyone who has been a part of developing, planning, and moderating RabbitTalk!
And to all the wonderful, helpful members!
This is definitely the best Rabbit related forum that I've found.
Looking forward to many more years of RT!

Happy birthday Rabbittalk!!! This is the best forum (also the only one) I've EVER been on... ice cream is on Miss Maggie :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: !!

Happy Birthday Rabbit Talk!
:thankyou: for putting this wonderful site together! I'm very greatful for this forum and to MaggieJ and MidnightCoder, the Mods and all the good folks in this community. I'm so glad I found RT! :)

Wow! Time does fly when you're having fun :D
Happy Birthday RT and thank you so much to MaggieJ, Midnight Coder, MSD, OAF & Miss M for all your hard work on our behalf.

Yay for RabbitTalk!

:fireworks1: :fireworks1: :fireworks1:

The friendliest rabbit board around!

:congratulations:

Happy birthday! Was just thinking how good much of the community is on this site. Something not many others can say.

BTW, I hate to be the .77 member who joined.

Latest posts

Back