Happy Birthday MamaSheepdog!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
mama_happy_birthday_card-r2d18cc0a9cb9408d94352cf15e429180_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Hope it's a wonderful day!

:cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:pinkbunny: :lilbunny: :pinkbunny: :lilbunny:
:hbd: :hbd: :wbounce:
:happybday2u: :happybday2u:
:choir: :choir:

Have some cake...
34675b2028f9b12ab66467db299ef936.jpg

:cheesysmile:

As I know it's made you nuts for the past month I now gift you my coveted "Get Away With It" card. Don't want to push someone of your age over the edge ya know. Have a GRAND DAY!

Happy birthday MSD!!!!!!!!!! :pancake: :cheer1: :cheer2: :fireworks1: :rabbit-hop1: :rabbit-hop2: :lilbunny: :pinkbunny: :hbd: :mbounce: :wbounce: :bananadance: :choir: :happybday2u:

Thank you for all of the help you have given me and other RT members! I have learned so much from you! :thankyou:

Homer":nz9x5cuw said:
Don't want to push someone of your age over the edge ya know.]

:ban: :rotfl:

Happy Birthday, MamaSheepdog!

Wishing you the most splendiferous of birthdays and a magnificent year ahead.

:thankyou: for all your hard work -- and your unflagging good nature and sense of humour -- here on RT.

This occasion definitely calls for a Lamentable Limerick, but inspiration fails me at the moment. :oops: Maybe later . . .

Ice cream to go with Homer's wonderful cake!

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

@ Homer:
I am bowled over with admiration at your most magnanimous gesture of giving your treasured Get-away-with-it card to MSD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :hbd:

Thank you all! :D

MaggieJ":okgaeopp said:
@ Homer:
I am bowled over with admiration at your most magnanimous gesture of giving your treasured Get-away-with-it card to MSD.

Eh? :shock: Do you not realize what he has done?!? :evil:

By being so "magnanimous" as you call it, he has virtually guaranteed that I cannot ban him. :cry: I... I would look like some type of monster :troll: after his generosity. :eek:verreaction:

*Sniff!*

Well played, I must admit, Homer. *SIGH!!!*

I DIDN'T miss it! I got it on Facebook! Awww..... Happy Birthday again, anyway! :p

MamaSheepdog":6aeblw8c said:
Eh? Do you not realize what he has done?!?

By being so "magnanimous" as you call it, he has virtually guaranteed that I cannot ban him. I... I would look like some type of monster after his generosity.

*Sniff!*

Well played, I must admit, Homer. *SIGH!!!*

Hm. Ouch. Very well played. :shock:

images22.jpeg

:fireworks1: Happy belated (Late on RT, but I was right on time on FB!) birthday, MSD! :fireworks1:

(Well played, Homer, well played!)

Latest posts

Back