HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope it's the best one every!
hoppyBirthday.jpg

1250001664839390.jpeg

...and thanks for all you've done for us.

:happybday2u: :happybday2u:
To the LEADER of the PACK!
I hope the day proves rewarding
with all the things you believe you want!
Birthdays are so GREAT! It just sometimes gets to
too much of a point, of allowing you to see how
OLD? you really are! I think/believe that as we get older,
though it is true [as it is with Wine],
That WE really DO improve with AGE!
May you keep going as long as you want to,
and want to as long as you keep going!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!! :rabbit-hop2:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MAGGIE!!!

:happybday2u: :happybday2u: :hbd: :hbd: :happybday2u:

balrog.jpg

And for the mostest bestest Admin ever comes the mostest awsomest cake ever!!! :p

Maggie founded the RabbitTalk forum,
Established a norm of decorum,
Taught us that weeds
Can be free healthy feeds--
To her birthday we all raise a jorum.

Best wishes on your birthday, Maggie, and thank you for being here for us.

(If I am wrong about the founding, consider it poetic license. If others were involved, they can say so and risk a limerick on their birthdays or remain anonymous and avoid my doggerel.)

apee burfday!!!!.jpg

You've built a wonderful retreat for those who are desperately infected with Rabbitosis Aquireosis, where they can share experience and encouragement with one another, no matter what angle of rabbit raising they're into, and even children with one pet bunny are welcome and their parents don't have to worry about what their child is seeing.

Thank you, Miss Maggie! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

My goodness, guys and gals! I'm touched to the point of being overwhelmed by all the greetings. :D

Rainey, that's a cool limerick. Yes, I founded RabbitTalk with a great deal of help from my son, MidnightCoder. He did all the work so that we could have the kind of rabbit forum that was so badly needed. (Thanks, David!)

Galadriel, that singing bunny is the cutest thing ever! Thanks.

Bunny-Wan . . . what an awesome cake. Here, you get the first slice!

And ice cream for all! :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

:happybday2u:
:happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Maggieeee!!! :choir:

:happybday2u:​

I hope you have a spectacular day, MaggieJ!

I will work on a birthday limerick for you whist I am at jury duty- so prepare for more "painful poetry". Rainey's is going to be hard to beat though. :hmm:

:thankyou: for being the mastermind behind RabbitTalk! And for having a son like David that was willing to make your dream our reality. :bow:

Wow, Miss M, that is an awesome cake . . . and guilt-free since it counts as vegetables, right? :lol: And what a talented rooster! :shock:

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday greetings, folks! I have a lovely but quiet day . . . We don't do birthdays in a big way. MidnightCoder cooked a wonderful dinner: steak, mushrooms, green peppers, baked potatoes with sour cream and green onions. And of course, ice cream and berries for dessert. Yum. :D

Oh no, I'm late again! Happy birthday Maggie--and thank you for all the wonderful things you do. In a world that can feel mighty discouraging, it is a blessing (and a relief) to have an intelligent, kind,nyet sensible soul who is so generous in sharing. Many wishes for a blessed year.

I think Rainey nailed it. I add this--if MSD adds on, we can create an ode!

A toast to the delightful MaggieJ, :drunk:
Who encourages rabbitosis every day.
From discussions on bunny odor
To help from Midnight Coder
She's made it possible for us to learn & play.

Sing Ho! To the creator of our site
Who supports bun talk every morning, noon & night
Whether your herd is just one
Or you're Grumpy with a ton
She :hi: all except those who fight.

Latest posts

Back