Happy birthday Ladysown!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
I hope you have a wonderful, terrific, exciting birthday!

On a side note, thanks for all the great advice you have given me (and others) since I've been here. It's comforting to know that I will get thoughtful answers when I have a problem, and you're part of the reason for that comfort. Thank you.

-------------- :happybday2u:

--------------- :happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Ladysownnnn!!! :choir:

--------------- :happybday2u:

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Thank you for all of the advice and wisdom of experience that you share with us all!

oh thanks all! YOur kind words are a boon to my spirit. :)

I went into the hospital first thing to see if we can figure out if I have a hairline fracture of my left forearm (got caught in the van door while on vacation). And though my arm is terribly sore the general thought is that it's a crushed deep tissue injury and though the healing time will take about as long as a fracture, I won't need a cast. :)

So glad that our French Student is such a nice lad and is so very helpful. He pitches in without being asked. :)

Happy Birthday!!! :p

Ice cream's on Ladysown... just tell her what flavor! :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Miss M":25l7k66w said:
Ice cream's on Ladysown... just tell her what flavor! :icecream:

Oooh! Oooh!

Thrifty's Double Chocolate Malted Crunch, please!!! :p

Happy, Happy Birthday, ladysown! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day today!

:choir: :happybday2u: :choir:

Miss M":1y9xiyy8 said:
Ice cream's on Ladysown... just tell her what flavor!

Ooh! Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey...no wait...Cherry Garcia...wait, um...New York Chocolate Fudge Chunk...oh, heck, one of each please :)

So sorry to hear about your arm Ladysown. You DO know that ice cream makes everything better, right??

Happy Birthday!! :hbd:<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:13 pm __________<br /><br />
Marinea":38smtpg4 said:
Miss M":38smtpg4 said:
Ice cream's on Ladysown... just tell her what flavor!

Ooh! Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey...no wait...Cherry Garcia...wait, um...New York Chocolate Fudge Chunk...oh, heck, one of each please :)

So craving some Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby!!! O.M.G.!! And I can't buy it in my area anymore! :(

Back