Happy Birthday, Homer!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaggieJ

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! We nearly missed Homer's birthday! :oops: :cry: :oops:

After all the times Homer has wished others a Happy Birthday . . . This is inexcusable! :eek:verreaction:

Hope it's a happy one, Homer! Wishing you all good things in the year to come. :hbd:

And since we have embarrassed ourselves by nearly letting this day go by uncelebrated, I present you with a "Get Away With It" card . . . good for escaping one banning by MSD :ban: or one chair-bashing by Miss M. :chair: They'll squawk, but that's just too bad! :p

And now . . . to the party!

:cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :beer2: :mbounce: :band: :choir: :thewave: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :happybday2u: :campfire: :fireworks1:

Happy-Birthday-Meme-Spiderman-2.jpg

54846471.jpg

:choir: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :choir:

:hbd: Happy birthday to you! :hbd:

:mbounce: Happy birthday to Hoooooooomeeeeer!!! :mbounce:

:happybday2u: Happy birthday to you!
:happybday2u:

So from one partner-in-crime to another:

6a0120a5924ef0970b01b7c6d50b20970b.jpg

Well! A very Happy Birthday to one of the greatest troublemakers I know!

MaggieJ":20xdzw83 said:
And since we have embarrassed ourselves by nearly letting this day go by uncelebrated, I present you with a "Get Away With It" card . . . good for escaping one banning by MSD :ban: or one chair-bashing by Miss M. :chair: They'll squawk, but that's just too bad! :p

ezgif.com-resize.gif

dfhjdhjg.jpg

I think this thread is

image.php

...and have marked it for deletion.

JUST KIDDING!

birdbirthday.JPG

When little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake.

:twisted:

:oops: Late for the party again!!!
Happy birthday, Homer!!! For all you do to help everyone out (and keep us laughing) you deserve a 21 Bun salute:
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:: :bunnyhop:: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: that last one brought a birthday (pan)cake!

Thanks everyone. You all are the best!

Thanks for the card Maggie. It's not often you hand out "Get Away With It" cards but rest assured, it will be used wisely. :twisted: Oh MSD, I have something for you.

You're right Galadriel, that was a kingly gift. ;)

How did you know TRF. I actually had scratch made pancakes this morning. Buttermilk!

I didn't get away with just a bite of their cake Miss M. I got the whole thing. They're still counting. :p

MaggieJ":1xc0cc5j said:
Oh my goodness! We nearly missed Homer's birthday! :oops: :cry: :oops:

Yikes!!! I DID miss it! :eek: :cry:

After all the times Homer has wished others a Happy Birthday . . . This is inexcusable! :eek:verreaction:

Quite! I am so ashamed, especially since my transgression was even worse, missing it altogether! :oops:

Eh?!? What's this???????? :x :angry: :x

:nono: We have finally wrangled Homer into behaving himself with some semblance of control, and you give him license to misbehave?!? :evil:

This is not going to end well, mark my words. Terrible lapse in judgement, I must say, MaggieJ. What were you thinking?!?

Homer":1xc0cc5j said:
Thanks for the card Maggie. It's not often you hand out "Get Away With It" cards but rest assured, it will be used wisely. :twisted: Oh MSD, I have something for you.

See that? He is already plotting against me! Woe to me, oh woe to me!!! Use it well, Homer... and know that I will remember and show no mercy once your protective ticket has been validated and you dare to mock me again.

*Ahem!*

Despite your rampant misbehavior and blatant disregard of the noble standing of us Mods, you are a valued (and sometimes amusing) member of this forum... and being the kindly and benevolent person that I am :angel:, I will put aside our little differences and wish you a very happy (though belated) birthday.

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Homerrrr!!! :choir:

:happybday2u:​

I hope that you had a very wonderful day!!!

Wishing you all the best (behavior) in the coming year so that we may celebrate your birthday together in 2017. :twisted:

^^^ Yes, that was a veiled threat. Don't forget that I have the ban hammer and know how to use it.

But . . . but . . . but . . . I did feel that Homer deserved some restitution for our horrendous lapse, MSD. And he promises to use it wisely. :mrgreen:

Besides . . . figuring out a bit of mischief worthy of the card will keep him occupied for some time. :yes:

MaggieJ":2fo20gy9 said:
But . . . but . . . but . . . I did feel that Homer deserved some restitution for our horrendous lapse, MSD.

Well yes, yes, I must agree that something was in order... but couldn't we have gifted him with a subscription to "Hot New Memes Today" or something? Mayhaps a rabbit or twenty?!?

MaggieJ":2fo20gy9 said:
Besides . . . figuring out a bit of mischief worthy of the card will keep him occupied for some time. :yes:

:thinking: There is that... and you are right- he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier, so it will probably take him forever. Plenty of time for me to forge a shiny new ban hammer in anticipation of his future misdeeds! :p

Miss M":ux8dq2un said:
MamaSheepdog":ux8dq2un said:
he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier, so it will probably take him forever.
Oy, goading much? :lol: Trying to make him need that card asap, so it's out of the way?

:whistle: Just stating the plain truth, here. No goading at all... nope, not one bit! :roll:

But you must admit, having those pesky "Get out of Jail Free Cards" used up will be an enormous relief, so we can get back to chair-bashing and banning when called for.

Maggie"J . . . figuring out a bit of mischief worthy of the card will keep him occupied for some time. :yes:[/quote said:
Not really. It took all of about 5 seconds to know what what I wanted to do with the elusive card. Thank You! :bow:

MamaSheepdog":brgorfs8 said:
.. and you are right- he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier, so it will probably take him forever.
:hmm: Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? "light bulb" is two words. Just saying. :roll:
light bulb
noun
noun: light bulb; plural noun: light bulbs;

Miss M":brgorfs8 said:
Oy, goading much? :lol: Trying to make him need that card asap, so it's out of the way?
Oh but MissM it's not going to happen. It's to much fun watching her come unraveled at the seams knowing I have such and elusive and prestigious gift from the queen bunny.

The plan for its use has been made and now all we need do is wait for awhile.

Oh my goodness! He wants to hoard that card and make you sweat, MSD! :angry:

Homer, you are the only recipient EVER of a "Get Away With It" card. Please get out your magnifying glass and read the small print:
Please note that this card expires on April 1, 2016. Card may be redeemed for one exemption from MSD's ban hammer :ban: OR one exemption from Miss M's chair-bashing. :chair: NOT BOTH.

:popcorn:

Homer":1kvv7c3v said:
I didn't get away with just a bite of their cake Miss M. I got the whole thing. They're still counting. :p

... 2,456... 2,457... 2,458... 2,469........................ Wait, that's wrong, lemme start over............... 1... 2... 3... :?: :!: Wait, where's my slice of cake?

Latest posts

Back