Had to find Daisy a new home

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
My parents are moving in with me this week due to health problems. They are bringing with them 2 more dogs ( Big ) and a cat ( Winston does NOT like them at all)on a corner lot in town

Sooo in my 1300 sq ft house with only 2 bdrms its going to be quite full with 3 adults 4 dogs and a cat.
I felt it would be better all the way around to find Daisy a new home. The people who have her are WONDERFUL. They had lost their old corgi and she wanted another one. Her son paid for her sent Mom an Email to go get her Christmas Present. They came Sunday and picked her up. It was LOVE at first site for all concerned and she is doing well. Its pretty quiet here without her but she is better off where she is with less stress of everything.

I Miss her but..... I can see her from time to time as well

Sometimes we as owners have to make the hardest decisions for the good of our pets. It's called tough love, I think because it's tough on us, but because of the love of the pet. You did the right thing and everyone will be happier.
Plus, you can always go see her. It's a win - win.

Good luck with the parents and the move.

luvabunny":2hlydkm6 said:
Sometimes we as owners have to make the hardest decisions for the good of our pets. It's called tough love, I think because it's tough on us, but because of the love of the pet. You did the right thing and everyone will be happier.
Plus, you can always go see her. It's a win - win.

Good luck with the parents and the move.

:goodpost:

Good luck with your parents and the move too. Hoping it all goes smoothly.

Karen

Have been keeping in contact with Daisy's new Mom and all is going really well. They have bonded big time. THAT Makes me HAPPY to know

Cindi Davis":30g863yy said:
Have been keeping in contact with Daisy's new Mom and all is going really well. They have bonded big time. THAT Makes me HAPPY to know

So thrilled to hear all went well for Daisy and her new Mom. Definitely would make me happy too!

Karen

Latest posts

Back