Guesses Anyone? No Babies:(

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
So in an effort to make the time seem to go faster until Ebony is supposed to kindle lets play one of my favorite games!
When,
How Many, and
What Colors

Last time was her first time. She kindled right on day 31, had 5 kits, and there were 2 whites, 2 blacks, and 1 broken black. Day 31 this time is the 7th.
I've always enjoyed guessing on others litters so I thought ths time I would open a post on mine.
I can't wait for this litter to get here!!! :p
So, any guesses?

Oh, incase it would be any help with colors...
Dad is a broken black from a breeding of a broken black and a white.
Mom is a black from a breedng of a broken black and a black.
Just incase anyone wanted to know!

LOL MY NZW is due on the 7th also!!

Im gonna guess 6
1 broken
3 white
2 black<br /><br />__________ Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm __________<br /><br />oh... and on the 7th

Well, it is day 30 and so far nothing yet. I am on pins and needles!! Course this is one of those does that isn't going to do anything until the last possible moment. How come I always get that kind!! :shock:
I really, really hope it isn't a miss.<br /><br />__________ Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:08 pm __________<br /><br />Well, today is day 33 and she hasn't even messed with the nesting box. Except to use it as a litter box. :x That isn't even her "bathroom corner"!

I tried to feel around and couldn't find anything. So, I'm guessing it was a miss. :(

Thanks for all the guesses though. Maybe next time. Though this was the last breeding for this year. I have no desire to stand outside butchering rabbits in December. I probably won't start breeding again until March or so. Still a little chilly for butchering, but I need to have stuff ready for the fair kids.

At this point, I'd leave it in until day 38 at least, maybe 40. My calis consistently went to day 36, drove me nuts.

Dang!

Fingers crossed that she has a litter hiding in her belly somewhere, and just wants to make you suffer! :p :clover:

Latest posts

Back