Great 24 hours!-69 Kits, 11 ducklings & 70% of HD recovered

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well all 7 does that were bred last month kindled in the last 24 hours :)
The 2 smallest litters were 6 and the largest 13. There were also 2 with 9, and 2 with 12.

In addition our "loner duck" who has been flying in for feed in the PMs
and then "disappearing" wasn't around for the last 2 days. Guess she was busily
keeping her hatching ducklings warm because yesterday when i arrived in the garden
THERE SHE WAS and she had 11 ducklings with her. Way to go mama! We couldn't believe that
she not only hatched them but brought them safely from where ever she was nesting across the
creek and out in the hinterlands.

Then I received a message on my VM telling me to call the EXPENSIVE data recovery hospital where
my sick hard drive was recently admitted. I was practicing avoidance and had been perfectly happy
never to hear from them for the rest of my life if I could keep from hearing that my data was
unrecoverable. But when I went ahead and made the call [avoidance hasn't really ever worked for me.
I'm basically too direct] They told me that they had 70% of the data and were pretty confident
that they had recovered my most important files. WOW! This has been a really exceptional 24 hours.

Oh yeah, ALL the kits are doing fine so far. Not a single stillborn kit in all 7 litters.
Must be the triple planet conjunction or something. Whatever it is, I'll keep it :)

(Y) () () (\__/) (\(\
('.') (^;^) (='.'=) (-.-)
(")(")(")(") (")_(") (")(")Love that brown gene!

Wow! Congratulations on all the babies! We used to have a duck who would raise her own babies. They were so fun! :) And congratulations on the HD recovery! :D

Bet you have mostly bucks looking at the sign they were born in.. Let us know the count when you can tell their sex. i have bred for birthing more female in certain signs of the zodiac than bucks and it worked!!

*rubs Caroline in a non-creepy way*

I could use some of that luck! Congrats all the way around.

Latest posts

Back