Got my new bunnies!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbelle

Reaction score
I finally picked up my new rabbits - Californians, from good stock. I have a mother-daughter pair, and an unrelated buck. They come from a 4H family who have won championships and reserve championships at local and state fairs here in CO. The older doe, Peppermint is the dam of several winning youngsters, daughter (Patty!) is gentle and lovely. They all are used to being handled and moved to my place with no problems. Peppermint is rebred to the same buck as produced the last wonderful litter. She weaned 10 last timed and is a good mother. I'm so thrilled to have them. My half empty kennel building was calling for something living in it for me to take care of - I'm a died in the wool caregiver!!
Jude

Sounds like a great start. You can save as many does out of the next litter as you want, and be set up with a full rabbitry in 6 or 7 months.

Congratulations they sound wonderful! I can't wait to see pics.

Congrats! It's nice to find good stock. They sound like great rabbits to get started with!

Latest posts

Back