Goodbye... Computer Broke...Or Maybe Not!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
Hi Everbunny,
Anyone miss me the last couple weeks? :)

Well, my regular attendance on RT has to come to an end. :( Our ever-unfaithful computer has decided to break down. It’s been slowly breaking for a while. The most frustrating part is that we have not even had it two years yet. Should have got the very expensive extended warranty. :roll:
The long and short of it is that we cannot afford a new computer, so I will only be able to access the internet when we go grocery shopping and can stop by the library. The hard part is that we only go grocery shopping every other week and my sister and I take turns going with Mom while the other stays home to watch the little ones. Meaning I get to the library about once a month. We usually have so much else to do at that time that we don’t have a lot of time to spend at the library. So, I may or may not have time to check in. Hopefully I will and can see what is new at the time. I have more time at the moment since we are visiting my grandparents for a few days.

I also wanted to take this time to thank all the friends I have made on here. It has been wonderful getting to know all you. I appreciate all the help that you have given me with my rabbits. Without you I would have given up long ago. I’ll miss hearing from you all on a regular basis. Long live Rabbit Talk! :D

Just remember that you are not getting rid of me for good! I’ll try really hard to check in when I can.

I’m afraid that this is going to have serious ramifications on my rabbitosis. :eek: I’ll have to try to get hit extra hard when I am on here that way it lasts me.

I’ll miss you all. :cry:

Oh no!!! :cry:

I will miss you, HH!

Maybe someone can fix the computer for you. There is a certain someone here on RT that I have in mind. ;)

In the meanwhile, enjoy the time with your grandparents! I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

I'll miss you too MSD! I'm afraid this laptop is beyond return. The screen is falling off on one side and the thing takes forever to do the simplest of tasks. After you first turn it on it takes at least five minutes before it will load anything. Doesn't connect to the internet at all anymore. It's good for playing solitaire! :roll: And that not for long though.

I hope you get to come back and post more.

Computer woes are not good. Mine had a hiccup awhile back.
I had to pay 1 hour of labor. Luckily no parts needed.

So sorry to hear this, HH!

Watch CL for giveaways. It's amazing the free or nearly free computer stuff that people dispose of when they upgrade. Hope you'll be back with us before too long.

I'm so sorry to hear it, HH! :cry:

I might be able to fix the other woes, but the computer screen... that one's probably beyond me. Depends on why it's falling off.

If you want me to try, I'm willing. :)

Thanks for the offer Miss M. I'll send you a PM.
But it looks like I may be back!

Not sure what happened, but I decided (not sure why) to see if I could get the computer to connect to the internet. Imagine my shock when it actually did! :p
I have no idea why it is working now. Nothing has changed with it. But I am glad it is!
The computer is still slow at times and programs frequently don't respond, but at least it is a computer. Though it seems like it works better for me than it does my Mom and sis. They are costantly calling me to get the thing running again. :)
Another bonus is that my Grandpa in AZ says he has an old laptop that he thinks still works that he might be able to mail to us.

Just wanted to let ya all know that it looks like I am back! :cheer2:

Yeehaw!

I'm glad it is running again for whatever reason!

:welcome: back, HH! :p

Latest posts

Back