Georgia National Fair

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
Got the confirmation of our entries today.

2 broken Jr bucks
3 broken Jr does
1 broken Sr buck
1 solid Sr buck

All Holland Lops

We'll be showing goats Friday and Saturday so I'm sure we'll be running between barns.....

Who else is going?

Bill

I wish we could have made it, I have some juniors that I am dying to get on the table......will have to wait until the 13 th for the show in Florida. Good Luck!!!!

I'm jealous! Three RT'ers in one place?!?

I wanna come too-o-o!!! :cryingbaby:

wsmoak":z81d71bc said:
Where is it? At that big fairgrounds I see from I-75 on my way to Florida? -Wendy

Yep that's it! Can't miss it if you travel I-75 through GA!

AWWWWW yeaaaaa!!!!! :D Got 6 Mini Lops entered....I feel like I should have more LOL
I don't think I've posted about my new trio yet....but I'm showing them to see where they stand and plan out who to breed :)

You guys are going to have so much fun! :D You can cheer each other on and help each other prepare for your classes.

I wish we had RabbitTalk shirts so you could all wear them with pride and bring more fanciers to the forum. We need to work on that...

Please post full reports so we can share the experience too! I am looking forward to hearing all about it. :popcorn:

Good luck to everybunny! :clover:

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to hear the results
Im With MSD I wanna be there as well

It was great! Got to meet and chat with Peach and LW, watch LopsofFun get overwhelmed at their first show :lol: and pretty happy with how our little herd did.

We had a JBB we raised take a first in both shows, and 3 people inquire about his availability. His sister took a 2nd in one show. Out of the half sibs (out of the same buck) the broken sable point we'd pictured asking about colors didn't get DQed and I think got 2 4ths with some good comments. She and her sister may have swapped 4th and 5th in the 2 shows. Their brother whom we only took because he's our grandson's favorite surprised us with a 2nd.

Out of 14 chances we brought home 2 firsts, 2 2nds and 4 3rds (those were the ribbon spots) The youth show had close to 50 entries.

Sounds like you had a lovely time and got to see and enjoy the company of Rabbit Talk members.

Congratulations on a great showing!

Karen

Latest posts

Back