Future Rabbitry

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ncrabbit

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Will be building hutches under my back deck with some type of watering system. Any ideas are welcome. I must relocate the remaining mushroom logs any relocate or prevent the local raccoon family from feeding themselves. Would like to house 10-20 rabbits, not including kits. They get the special treatment. :pancake:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 1,107
You can enclose it in chain link or some other sturdy wire and add a door to keep the raccoons out

What are the dimensions of the space?

I cannot tell if the floor is dirt - if so then trays or rubber mats or concrete with absorbent will be needed as it will get stinky with urine odour pretty quick

The floor is dirt, rocks and a hay mixture. I have access to some large gravel so I will probably go with that. The dimensions are 18 ft wide and 9 ft deep. Wanted to get started this weekend but family had other plans. Will try and hit it after work this week. I have one doe due tomorrow and another due in a week so I am still building cages also.

Latest posts

Back